Sunday, May 06, 2007

Vent-o-gram

Someone must have come up with the idea to coat greeting cards in glitter.

I hate glitter, and I have an intense "non like" for that person. I hope they get glitter all over their hands while choosing a card (preferably, one that wasn't even a glitter card but coated ad hoc by the other cards). Then, perhaps they will rub their eyes with said hands and ultimately get some glitter behind their eye near the optic nerve, and see "glittery stars" forever more. Poetic justice!

This vent has been bubbling for years. My apologies.

Damn you, glitterers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glitter is much better than a card stuffed with confetti that then spills all over your floor and is a pain to pick up. And besides, shouldn't you be thankful that you got a card. Somebody cared.

M Easter said...

True enough, though:

(a) My rant was toward choosing a card for someone, not receiving a card from someone. That's different

(b) Confetti -- now that's harmless fun, whereas anything glittered is evil

Anonymous said...

oh my god dude....you're killing me...wow - who knew such deep seated hate for glitter existed! lol