Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Inspiration HQ

Travel and fitness always give me ideas. In fact, there are so many ideas at CC HQ that once again, our Captaineers can't manage them all and we have to liquidate.

I have given this blog idea to 2 dear friends but they think that I'm mocking them. I do mock them regularly on other things, but not a blog idea!

Here's the background (hint: you should start writing this down):

Except for couples who have been married for 20+ years, each and every couple have issues about the sleeping arrangement. Too hot, too cold, blanket theft, diagnolizing bed annexation, you name it: there are a myriad number of issues that are hashed out each morning. Often, when with company, the couples delight in talking about the (platonic) escapades of the night before, amplifying the stories.

And if there is a pet involved... well, the fun factor goes through the roof.

The idea: a blog (or website) where couples post photos of their slumber through the night, and then get people to vote for Person A or Person B in terms of "who is in the right". This does require some technical expertise: a web-cam (infra-red?) in the bedroom, and there are privacy concerns, but those are implementation details.

The idea's the thing. And this one is a dandy.

I'm sorry to let it go open-source like this... I had high hopes for my friends, but alas....

Be free, my little idea, be free. Fare thee well, stay gold, and prosper.

No comments: