Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Hour

Many years ago, I would fantasize about driving cool cars on a Friday night.

Then I fantasized about meeting members of The Divine Gender.

Then I fantasized about taking naps.

Now I fantasize about breaking my personal record for distance.

Alas, no records tonight, but I did run a 1/2 marathon in about 2:22 (my best time is 1:54 but c'mon now).

Here's the key to working out on a weeknight: when you get home, do not, under any circumstances, sit down. Just change and leave. At 4:30 pm today there was no way you would have told me that I was going to run long.

1 comment:

K. said...

Gagh - you are a much better person than I. Sit down or not, there is no way I could convince my brain that exercise on a Friday night was a good idea. I have a hard time convincing it exercise any night is a good idea. :)