Saturday, January 27, 2007

Resolution 1 January 0

One of my (unstated) goals was to start a technical blog. This is a semi-pro endeavour and a far cry from the chaos and mayhem here at CC HQ.

Like most fields, there are computer science blogs that have become "must-read" websites for us in the discipline. Though many of the authors also write books, the blogs have elevated some of them to rock-star status. That goal is a bit lofty for me, but it would be nice if I was eventually quoted/linked by one of the premier sites.

Longtime readers know that I have transformed the art of mainstream blogging, but do I have "game" when it comes to tech writing? We'll see. If you are interested (and you may not be for long), it is called Code To Joy.

CC

ps. January has been trying to hold me back all month, hence the score. Take this you wretched month! Ha HA!

2 comments:

Chairman Mom said...

Code to Joy! Ohmygawd, the best blog name I've heard in a long time! You rock, Cap'n.

M Easter said...

Merci, merci! I get a good vibe with the "brand" possibilities on this new one. Plus the name was born out of pun while actually writing software