Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Impulsive Reflection on 2007

Our hero writes again from Traci's, who is drafting a lease and rental agreement (and duly so).

Woke up Tuesday am... apartment had power but it was 53 F.

Car wouldn't start. Taxi to work.

Mercifully, the car started later in the afternoon, but the apt was 45 F. That's about 7 C.

2007 had better start getting a whole lot better for me and others, or I'm returning to last year. I will spare readers profanity but this was not a fun day.

2 comments:

K. said...

You poor thing! If you need a change of scenery I also have a guest room - with heat! It is yours anytime you are unfortunate enough to need it.

Thanks for the advice about the site meter - I love that thing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer, K! greatly appreciated... all is well now though

CC