Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Domination



These standings won't last long, so I've made a copy (click on pic). Note that #2 scored 101 and 100 points in 2 races for winning one outright and winning one age-group.

By comparison, my average over 4 races is 93. In rough terms, this means I was 7% slower than the winner of my age group. This is highly inflated due to the short, indoor (easy bike) nature of my races.

But we'll take it.

ps. My friend Jason E wins the prize for the best gag at an indoor triathlon. Last night, he suggested that I wear my helmet on the stationary bike. Brilliant! Too bad the suggestion came after the quatro of tri's.

1 comment:

JAK said...

Congrats! First this and I have no doubt that soon we'll hear that Captain Canuck has taken over the world...and we'd all probably be better for it.