Saturday, December 19, 2009

Surprise

The last post is a bit out of order. The big news is that I'm home on PEI! I came home early to celebrate my Dad's 70th. The birthday post was sincere but also a ruse.

My Dad was definitely surprised when I arrived, and also today at a gathering at my sister's. It was a special day all-around as it was her first big party in the new house (my sister and bro-in-law bought a place this summer). About a dozen family members, including all of Dad's siblings still on The Island (4 of 8). It was a good time and lots of good food...

CC

ps. My flight went well, at a time when it was truly important. I braved both O'Hare and Trudeau and got away with it.

1 comment:

M Easter said...

Maybe 'Merry Christmas' is re-issued as 'White Christmas', which would explain why I can't find the title on CD. Not sure but this page has some details.