Thursday, April 29, 2010


Can anyone recommend an accountant (or financial planner) that specializes in cross-border taxes between Canada and the USA?

I'm done some research on the web but I thought I would ask here. The few that I have found have some scary websites (e.g. dated copyright notice, typos, etc). I'll take any reference, no matter how indirect.



Ali said...

Hey... I asked my office mate who is an accountant, and he recommended for that situation to go to an accounting firm, rather than an individual, unless you get a specific name recommended.

CaptainCanuck said...

Thanks, Ali! I have a pending consultation with a niche accountant in Toronto / Chicago, but this area is virtually impossible to find on the web.