Friday, October 27, 2006

The Experts Are Idiots! Cards win! Cards win!



What a fantastic playoff run!

Very few people in this town gave the Redbirds a chance when they fell backwards into the post-season way back in the early fall... But people in this town started to believe as each team fell -- except for the baseball pundits.

A bonus -- I found this bet from Vegas last night. It is a bet, placed on July 5 that the Cards would win the "World" Series. I was too nervous to blog it last night, but it was a nice find! BryGuy has a similar ticket (neither will pay big money but it's a nice touch).

ps. I didn't think the Cards would win when the post-season started. I was just happy that Houston didn't beat us out for the division. But I had been to about 6 games in the new ball park so it was awesome to see the big win on TV, here in StL

pps. "The Experts are idiots" is from a sign spotted on TV during game 5.

1 comment:

JAK said...

Yay Cardinals!