Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend in Review

Here's some tidbits from the weekend:
  • My upstairs neighbour had a party on Friday night. The Pitbull of Pain was out and about on the deck (my roof), chasing toys at 2 am. Great.... I nearly stormed upstairs in whatever I was wearing, but decided otherwise. Many dog-lovers are among the legion of fans of CC dot com so one will be delicate about generalizations. I was not delicate on Friday night.
  • I checked out a small RV/camper for Vic's dad, who was browsing eBay from back home, PEI. That was fun. To avoid getting roped into driving the damn thing (a 1988 Toyota) to the border, I reported that it was up on blocks and that there were crackheads free-basing in the back of it.
  • I ran 10 miles on Sunday afternoon! 'Twas glorious....
and you?

2 comments:

K. said...

Yeah you for running 10 miles! That is amazing! Keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous said...

On Sunday, I cycled from Cornwall to St Peters lake (near Morell) for a distance of 52 Km. I was feeling very good about it til I spoke to Mike from Miscouche and asked how he came, he relied, I cycled. My guess it would be 100 KM plus

VY2