Friday, November 24, 2006

Diplomacy 1 Rage 0

On Wednesday night, the neighbours let the dogs out onto the deck (aka my roof) circa 12:30 am.

I almost went up and knocked on the door in a rage. I almost blogged some fairly profane and unfair generalities about dog owners. But I let it go...

On Thursday, I decided to leave a little note, at their door, explaining the situation and the architecture of the building. It should be pretty obvious, but the neighbours are a guy and girl in their early 20's and, like their pitbull, they don't seem to be the shiny-est pennies in the fountain.

I went out for a lovely T-day excursion, and then returned to my apt. There was a note left in my door. Dialogue! Would it be friendly?

It was. The girl wrote a profuse apology. Nice.... I'm glad I took action in a polite way.

No comments: