Saturday, May 27, 2006

Thespian trapped inside a man's body

A random, whimsical appreciation of films... These aren't written in stone!

The one movie, when it comes on TV, that I just can't turn off: Saving Private Ryan

Best double-bill and best dialogue movies: Before Sunrise and Before Sunset

Best actor: Edward Norton

Best actress: Cate Blanchett

Funniest movie I've seen in recent memory: Wedding Crashers

Worst actor that I enjoy: Owen Wilson

Worst actress that I enjoy: Liz Hurley

Worst movie that I enjoy: Smokey and the Bandit

Favorite line: woman, in despair: "I'm so stupid; I thought U2 was a boat". man: "Well their music does have a certain naval quality". -- Four Weddings and a Funeral

and yours?

2 comments:

Binky said...

The one movie, when it comes on TV, that I just can't turn off: Dances with Wolves (still!)

Best double-bill and best dialogue movies: Any 2/3 LOTR

Best Actor: Zack Branff (I really like Garden State).

Best Actress: Jennifer Connelly

Funniest Move I've seen in recent memory: Shawn of the Dead

Worst Actor that I enjoy: Harrison Ford

Worst Acress I enjoy: Not sure

Worst movie that I enjoy: Reign of Fire

Favorite Line: "Throw me the idol and I'll throw you the whip- no time to argue!"

Chairman Mom said...

The one movie, when it comes on TV, that I just can't turn off: L.A. Story or Tombstone or Pale Rider

Best double-bill and best dialogue movies: LOTR - pick 2

Best Actor: Edward Norton (I'd watch him read the phone book aloud)

Best Actress: Judi Densch

Funniest Move I've seen in recent memory: Shaun of the Dead

Worst Actor that I enjoy: Keanu Reeves

Worst Acress I enjoy: Julia Stiles

Worst movie that I enjoy: Starship Troopers

Favorite Line: You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?