Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update

Here are some quick news items:
  • I want to be vague here but some friends had a big day today. I'm so excited for them!
  • I'm meeting a newcomer to PEI/Canada this week, probably tomorrow. I'll be showing him around the Island through a charitable organization that matches newbies with Islanders. That should be interesting. I don't actually know much about PEI.
  • I thought I was done with the Tax Nightmare but having checked tracking numbers through Canada Post, I can only verify that 1 out of 3 Important Documents were received in the US. The other 2 arrived in the USA but I don't know anything else. Fabulous.
  • In case anyone was wondering, I am still a cat person. I like dogs but "dog people" live in a world that I will never, ever understand.
CC

ps. Check out some new links over on the right-hand side!

No comments: