Thursday, May 07, 2009

I am 32 flavours and then some

[post edited]

Here's a recent doozie... I just realized, one day too late, that my frequent-flyer 'air miles' with American Airlines are seriously about to expire. I don't have a lot compared to business travellers, but I had been cultivating them half-heartedly with some major trips.

Yesterday, they expired. I think all I had to do was buy some via the website.

I'm fairly unhappy about this development, as it could have been avoided.

Ah well. Chalk it up to being eccentric.

ps. I guess I should login to Air Canada and see what they have to say.

4 comments:

Binky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic said...

No fair.....
The people want to know and we want the original post back.
It only fair to the loyal readers of CC.

CaptainCanuck said...

ha ha...

I debated on the line about asserting something positive and then got called on it... Not a good week for that.

I deleted the first comment just to be fair ;-)

No worries though I thought comment #2 was funny. For readers, it questioned my dominance at chess and board games during an era roughly from 1988 to 1991.

I can't say I dominated board games but I remember holding my own at chess.

CC