Friday, April 24, 2009

Golfing on PEI

BryGuy sent this my way... A reality show on the Golfing Channel, set on PEI (click here)!!!

The sport of golf on PEI is no surprise: about 15 years ago, a US magazine rated an Island course at 5 stars. Quick to look for income, there was an explosion of courses all over the Island (with some concern for the environmental impact).

However, I didn't know that there was a TV show! This will be a great boon to the tourism industry. If you watch it, you will probably be tempted to write me and ask: why would you ever leave? Before you do that, I invite you to check out the photos over on Pedaling PEI to get a more accurate assessment of the Island.

(There is no denying that the summer is perfect, though).

CC

1 comment:

M Easter said...

I'll spare Vic the trouble and inconvenience of spelling by stating, on his behalf, that this is more proof that I should "just stop being an idiot" and "come the hell home where you belong" before "you get hurt down there in the States" like the "jackass you know you are".

;-)

that's pretty funny