Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vehicle Indecision 2006 (Episode 3)

In this face-off, we have Vehicle A...

It's so ugly, it's chic. A veritable Boxmobile that goes it's own way with EurAsian utilitarian style. Not a hybrid, but sips gas... and it's way popular with the kids and DIY home-owners alike (though it received a "no way" from my personal focus group). Introducing the Scion xB

Versus Vehicle B...

If anything outdoes the Miata for cuteness, this is the ride. And in the top model, it has 200+ HP. It's the Reigning Royalty of Retro-Ride Reductionism, the venerable Mini Cooper

1 comment:

Chairman Mom said...

Okay, well I'm NOT in the "no way" camp on the Scion. I've happened to like them since they came out.

I also like Volvos. So you get a picture of my lack of box-o-phobia. Maybe I have a case of boxophilia?

Anyway, my Scion-loving nature aside, I can definitely see you in a Mini Cooper. British racing green. Tan leather interior. The classic.