Thursday, February 23, 2006

From the "Don't Blink" Dept

Fleet Feet is a fitness store in StL. The owner is a cool guy who is very active in the running community.

They have a cool program: if you wear their tshirt (and give them free advertising), they will track your race results and provide standings etc.

Guess who is #1 in the "multisport" (aka duathlon/triathlon)?

Can I get this link in a wall-poster?

As you can see, this is only because 2 people were in the recent indoor triathlon at the JCC (which was fantastic). It's the equivalent of sprinting, all out, at the start of the Boston marathon, just to say you led the race for 10 seconds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks very impressive, so just keep remembering that part! I just went to the Running Room and hooked myself up with some new sneaks and a plan, so we'll see how I adjust to the wonderful world of running. I'm trying Trail running. Should be fun!

Unknown said...

qlqbdm: the wheezing sound my lungs make combined with the thudding of the treadmill

Chairman Mom said...

Good work, dude! I'm with Ali on the wheezing, though...