Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

Just a quick update...
  • I thought I was going to Europe on a trip for work, at the end of September, but that has been postponed.
  • After the 13 km run for Terry Fox, I feel fairly fit for the first time in a long time. Unfortunately, I also feel exhausted. It has been a long week.
  • I only have 2 TV channels and have not yet unpacked my remote control. For those on PEI, I am rocking channel 8 and 13. Surprisingly, I love it. I'm watching much less TV, and yet I still get The National and Compass. I find that I'm watching more stuff online now (which I used to hate).
  • It has been 3 months on PEI. I have some big ideas about contributing to the community, but I've been slack on all of them. I have another trip (personal) coming up in October, but after that I hope to really get started on some ideas.

CC

No comments: